TET(Teachers eligibility test) is conducted all around the country in two phases by the each Department to have a good and a experienced teaching staff in their schools for classes 1 to 8 . Centre and the states conduct it separately. These are – CTET/ HTET/ HP TET/ UP TET, Bihar TET etc.
Today we provide you the some essential tips so that the results of the students are not spoiled in any manner . So now we are providing you the tips how to crack this test for the post .
Tips for clearing Various TETs – CTET/ HTET/ HP TET/ UP TET, Bihar TET
- Now we are providing you the steps for the preparation -:
- The main focus is on the phase 2 and it is divided into four basic categories which are 1. Child Development Pedagogy, 2. Language-1, 3. Language- 2 and 4. Mathematics and science or Social Science. The first 3 papers have 30 questions with 30 marks each. While the forth paper has 60 questions of 60 marks each.
- Purchase good Books- The candidates should purchase good books in which the topics are explained properly and good questions are there for the practice in the book.
- Meditate daily- The candidates must perform the meditation and the other exercises so that their mind is Released and you can focus on your studies and achieve a good rank in the exam.
- The questions would be from the physiological topics also so be mentally prepared to answer these questions as they need tricky and you need a lot of attention to solve these questions.
- Be away from the social media-: The candidates should not use the social media and the internet this would divert their attention and they would not able to score good marks so your main focus should be on the studies so that you are able to score good marks and some position as a teacher in the school.
- Improve your writing skills . This is the area where most of the students tend to loose marks . By improving your writing skills you can have a really good impression on the person who is assigned the duty of correcting the exam papers .You can have a look at our other article on ‘How to improve your writing skills’ .
- You could also prepare for the exam using the previous year’s exam papers . Arrange them from a candidate who had appeared for the examination in previous years . This would benefit as the exam paper consists of a number of questions which are same .
- Go through all the syllabus of class 9th ,10th, 11th and 12th.
- Go for outing with your friends and discuss about the exam . Group discussions are really important .
This article would help you a lot top crack the examination if you follow these truly as the benefit would be for you not for me. We wish you best of luck for your upcoming career in the profession that is the most respected and loved “teacher” . Share your views about the topic in the comments section below.
Related Article – HTET Notification – How to Prepare for HTET
Best of luck for your exam.