Read some Important Tips for all HSSC Exams / Recruitment Tests
The HSSC (Haryana Staff Commission) conducts the examination in Haryana .There are entrance test conducted by the department to get the best admission in their college or university .The written test is of objective type which contains short questions and entrance test is also contains objective type and their is no negative marking in it.Their is a huge competition among the candidates so the aspirants /candidates should prepare well.
The topics that are to be prepared are General English, Hindi, Math,science, History, Geography and General knowledge and many more.The person should prepare from the various sources that are given below-:
1)Purchase Good Books -: The good books help the students or candidates to know each and every concept of the syllabus in detail .
2) Practice more and more –: Do more and more practice so that a person can prepare well for the exam.This practice you confident and you will get to know the nature of the paper that is to come.
3) Beware of social media-: Don’t get in the touch of the social media because it can destroy your concentration power.
4) Increase your concentration power -: If you want to increase your concentration power yoga would help you a lot there is one more very popular exercise,Listen to a song without lyrics or a tune while studying it will concentrate your mind at one place if you would serve the internet you would come to know a number of exercises to increase your concentration.
5) Do not loose hope-: If ever you feel stressed or unmotivated relax yourself or watch motivational videos ,it will help you a lot.
6) The best way to score good in examination without any use of unfair means is one word that’s hard work.I think ever body would have heard the same “that hard work pays off”. Same would happen if you follow the path.
7) One more important step towards your success would be to remain far away from the things that may distract you like for example the biggest threat is of alcoholism and smoking. If you want your future to be bright stay away from these perils.
8) You should also know how to organize your study space , Give enough time to your studies so you could prepare well . Maintaining health is also a major factor , have proper food and exercise daily , Take evening and morning walks to relax yourself . You should be regularly in touch with your friends which will enhance your performance in the exam .
If you follow the tips mentioned above you would really score very well and make feel yourself and your parents proud . Be honest to yourself at this is your own career not others . I wish best of luck if you have any upcoming exams . Share your views about the post in the comments section.