The SSC (Staff Selection Commission ) organises this Combined Graduate Level ( CGL) Exam to recruit the candidates every year. There are millions of aspirants who keep trying for SSC CGL every year. The candidates are to ensure maximum possible marks in the exam. The reason is that cut off is very high and getting higher and higher year by year.
SSC also keeps changing the exam pattern and syllabus almost every year. Before you start preparation, you must have a good look at the SSC CGL Exam Pattern/ Syllabus first of all.
The written test is of objective type which contains short questions and entrance test is also contains objective type and their is no negative marking in it.Their is a huge competition among the candidates so the aspirants /candidates should prepare well.
The topics that are prepared for this test are General Intelligence and Reasoning consist of 25 questions which carry 50 marks, General Awareness consist of 25 questions which carry 50 marks, Quantitative Aptitude consist of 25 questions which carry 50 marks,The Language English also consist of 25 questions which carry 50 marks.
1)Purchase Good Books -: The good books help the students as well as the candidates to know each and every concept of your syllabus in detail and help you to achieve your target or the goal in the near future.
2) Practice more and more -: Do more and more practice so that a person can prepare well for the exam.This practice you confident and you will get to know the nature of the exam ,you can get this practice from the sample papers on our website.
3) Beware of social media-: Don’t get in the touch of the social media because it can destroy your concentration power and the power to score a minimum passing marks in the exam and you will not be able to do anything in our life ahead.
4) Increase your concentration power -: If you want to increase your concentration power yoga would help you attain it lot there is one another very popular exercise,Listen to a song without lyrics or a tune while studying, it will concentrate your mind at one place if you would serve the internet you would come to know a number of ideas to how increase your concentration power in a limited period of time span.
5) Do not loose hope-: If ever you feel stressed or unmotivated relax yourself by watch motivational videos ,it will help you a lot to gain Confidence.
6) Hard work is the Only Key to Success -: The best way to score good in examination is to do without any use of unfair means is one word that’s hard work.I think ever body would have heard the same “that hard work pays off”. Same would happen if you are on the path and you will able to achieve more marks than earlier and you will be able to notice your performance.
Hope this article was beneficial for you.